Free Zabiha Monitoring and Certification by SBNY
ZABIHA MONITORING & CERTIFICATION:
- SBNY provides the Muslim community with a FREE certification and monitoring service concerning the Zabiha status of the meat available in the markets
- SBNY is authorized by the NYS Dept. of Agriculture & Markets to certify businesses as serving Zabiha Halal
What Does Shariah Board Certified Zabiha Halal Mean?
- It means an independent team of Ulama Kiram who have the academic credentials, experience in the field and expertise in monitoring Zabiha Halal, is regularly monitoring the business practices of a Halal provider.
- The interested business owners sign a contract with SBNY allowing them to randomly inspect their meat inventory, business premises, invoices, employee activity, etc.
- This is a testimony from the Ulama that this business is not mixing hand-slaughtered Zabiha Halal by Muslims with any other non-Halal or machine-slaughtered meat and thus it is safe, beyond a reasonable doubt, to trust this business as long as they allow this independent team of Ulama Kiram to monitor their business.
How much does it cost?
- CERTIFICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF COST, SOLELY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY.